Sunday, October 25, 2015

Oktoberfest

     Hi Everyone! This weekend, my family and I celebrated the Oktoberfest. We had so much fun eating homemade pretzels, bratwurst, traditional German soups, and MORE! We got together with family friends and talked for hours. I was seriously in love with this little young lady I know, named Mary. We were basically matching. Our little plaid skirts looked great for this time of year. So here are a few pictures. BTW I'm so sorry That I have't posted in a while. My laptop has been acting up lately.



My outfit:
Shirt- Talbots
Skirt- J. Crew
Belt- Lilly Pulitzer
Boots- Jessica Simpson
Necklace- J. Crew Factory




1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss! Just remembered to check on this and it looks like you just posted – how funny! I remember that little Mary – I think I met her when you guys were in the Wizard of Oz. A cute girl. But you must have another Mary you love more... ;) Ha ha. Excited to be seeing you soon for the holidays! Miss you! And I love love love love love your classic style these days!

    ReplyDelete