Wednesday, December 30, 2015

OOTD

     Hi Everyone! So for Christmas my family and I went down to Virginia to visit with my aunt and uncle and cousins and baby cousins etc. We all had the best time laughing and just being together for the merriest time of the year (other than when school is out for summer break). I will be posting what I got for Christmas soon (if it ever downloads onto my computer). So lets get to my outfit. It was not cold or chilly this Christmas (as the whole country knows) so it was tough wearing my sweaters. For my shirt, I am wearing my University of Mary Washington long sleeve shirt. My mother, aunt, my other aunt, and my great grandmother all went there, so it would be one of the places I would like to apply to. Anyways, my jeans are from J.Crew Factory (my favorite jeans), my necklace is from a website called Eve's Addiction, my bracelet is from Kate Spade, and, if you can even see them peeping out of the bottom of the picture, my riding boots are from Nordstroms Jessica Simpson line. I'm not sure if the boots are still available at Nordstroms, but I will try to put a link for where I got my items below.


No comments:

Post a Comment