Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Shopping Spree Saturday

Hey Everyone!!! Over my winter break I went shopping, and went to a few of my favorite stores!!! Also I am including a "What I got for Valentine's Day Bonus". Just a small disclaimer: The items I bought were on sale and paid for with my own money. 

Enjoy!!!

Lilly Pulitzer (on sale) 
Lilly Pulitzer (on sale)

Lilly Pulitzer (on sale)

Lilly Pulitzer (on sale)

Vineyard Vines (on sale)

                                                    Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

NARS concealer (shade-Vanilla)

                                           Kate Spade Mini Maise (color-Rosejade)
               
             
                                           What I got for Valentine's Day

These Kate Spade earrings 
                         
Kate Spade bracelet and compact mirror

Hope you Enjoyed!!! Happy March!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Great post, you picked up some gorgeous stuff! I think you blog is lovely, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo this bubblegum lip-scrub looks yummy!--Katelyn
    theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with that Kate Spade bag! It's the perfect shade of blush!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete