Saturday, January 2, 2016

December Makeup Favorites

Hey Everyone!! I was cleaning out my makeup container and decided I would do my Top Five Favorite Makeup Products For 2015 (December Edition)!!! I would highly recommend these products to you all. I personally love them.

1) Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream. I got mine in my Birchbox, but I am positive they sell it at Sephora.



2) Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer for lashes. WOW is all I have to say for this product. I love it so much.


3) Black Magic Drama and Curl Mascara. A little tough to get of your lashes, but nothing a good makeup remover can't deal with. I love how the mascara looks on my lashes and makes them look longer as well. 


4) MAC matte eyeshadow in the shade Brule. I just got this eyeshadow for Christmas, and I am already in love. This is truly the perfect shade and texture.



5) Sephora Matte Powder Foundation. I am not one for liquid foundation, so this product is perfect for me. I was in need of a good foundation. This is seriously the best foundation.






















No comments:

Post a Comment