Saturday, January 2, 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015!!!!

Hey Everyone!! Ok so this post is way to late, but I thought why not post it anyway. Just a disclaimer, I am not bragging or trying to show off what I got, I just know I enjoy reading what other people got for Christmas. I am truly grateful for everything that I received. 
Enjoy!!!! Leave a comment if you have a question or a request for a post!!!
Kate Spade Bow bracelet

Abercrombie Kids Girls Cable-Knit Crew Sweater


Brooke's Brothers Fair Isle Sweater

Clarisonic 

Urban Outfitters Globe lights

Kate Spade Bow Earrings

Hunter Boot Black Fleece Sock

Kate Spade Gift Bow Earrings

MAC Brule Eyeshadow

Spear Foundation Brush

Sephora Powder Foundation
UMW Long Sleeve Shirt
Kate Spade Blue Purse
L.L. Bean 8" Thinsulated Boot



No comments:

Post a Comment